Yami Profile

My photo
Muntilan, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
Biarlah semua orang menganggap impianmu adalah hayalan, tetapi bersemangatlah untuk membutikan bahwa impianmu didepan mata.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Mayu Watanabe (渡辺麻友)

I love Mayu Watanabe (Mayuyu), she is one of the personnel of AKB48 (Idol Grup from Japan) ..
And now I wanna tell somethings about Mayuyu, this is it:
Watanabe Mayu's 100 Confessions (taken from Shuukan AKB DVD Vol. 2 Extras):
  1. Name: At the center of everyone's attention! Mayuyu! My name is Watanabe Mayu.
  2. Birthdate: 1994, March 26.
  3. Age: I'm 15.
  4. Blood Type: AB
  5. Star Sign: March, so I'm an Aries.
  6. Height, BWH Measurements: I'm 155cm, but I won't tell you my measurements now, so please check it out at the website.
  7. Shoe Size: 22.5
  8. Where are you from: Saitama Prefecture. It's good point is... erm... There're a lot of greenery there.
  9. Hobbies: My hobbies are listening to music and watching anime.
  10. Special Talent: I can draw Anago from the anime Sazae-san in 8 seconds.
  11. Strength: I have a good memory.
  12. Weakness: I occasionally... occasionally, tend to be kinda forgetful... There's a contradiction...
  13. Favorite Motto: Never forget your roots and stay true to yourself.
  14. Favorite Food: I like wakame, white rice, mushroom and jelly.
  15. Disliked Food: Vegetables.
  16. Favorite Color: Pink
  17. Favorite Animal: I like little dogs and small birds.
  18. Favorite Manga: Of the ones I've recently read, I like Rozen Maiden and Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.
  19. Favorite Book, Magazine: I don't read a lot of books, but, for magazines, I read quite a lot of anime magazines, like Animage, Animedia, and NewType.
  20. Favorite Fashion Brand: A brand named "Cune", who makes T-shirts and jeans. You can see me wearing them a lot, so watch out for them... Or maybe not...
  21. Favorite District: I like cities with nice views at night so, I really like Minato Mirai (Yokohama).
  22. Favorite Spot at Home: I feel most comfortable in the futon bed where I always sleep.
  23. Favorite Food: That chicken dish my mom makes... The chicken's tender portion is boiled with tomatos... I'm not sure what you call it, but it's delicious and I love it.
  24. Favorite Sport: Well, bascially, I don't play any.
  25. Favorite TV Show: I often watch anime on Kid's Station, Animax and SKY Perfect.
  26. Favorite Film: I really love Edward Scissorhands starring Johnny Depp.
  27. Favorite Music: J-Pop. I love Japanese songs.
  28. Respected Person: I respect Team A's Takahashi Minami
  29. Admired Person: I admire Sheryl Nome, a really cool character from the anime Macross Frontier.
  30. Person You Would Like to Meet: I would like to meet Matsuoka Shuzo (former professional tennis player)
  31. Your Idealized Female Image: Courteous, well-mannered, neat.
  32. Person You're Currently Spending a Lot of Time With: Ishida Haruka (Team Research Student), or Haru-kyan. Like me, she's quite an anime otaku, so we have a lot to talk about.
  33. A Pet You'd Like to Have: I'd like to have a marmot.
  34. Place You'd Like to Visit: Europe, I guess. I'd like to go all over Europe; France, Italy, England, Germany, London (Yeah, she said England AND London).
  35. Among the Things You Can Buy, What Do You Want Most: I want to buy all kinds of anime figurines. I love figurines.
  36. Among the Things You Can't Buy, What Do You Want Most: You know those castles and palaces in Europe? Those World Heritage sites. I would like to live in one of those, so I'd like one.
  37. Recent Event that Made You Happy: Hirajima Natsumi (Watariroka Hasiritai, Team B) is appearing in a stage play called RAN-DOH. I visited her during one of her sessions and I met seiyuus (Voice actors) Morita Masakazu (Kurosaki Ichigo in Bleach, Keiji Maeda in Sengoku Basara), Miki Shinichiro (Kisuke Urahara in Bleach, Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist) and Takahashi Hiroki (Harima Kenji in School Rumble and Japan in Hetalia: Axis Powers). I was SO happy I was able to meet those three seiyuus.
  38. Recent Event that Disgusted You: Whenever I see an insect flying around in my house, I'd go "Why are you flying around!?" I really hate insects, so that really disgusts me.
  39. Recent Event Where You Worked Really Hard: For the latest AKB single "RIVER", the dance was really difficult, so I worked really hard during those dance lessons.
  40. Of Late, When Is It That You Feel the Happiest: Whenever I'm relaxing at home, eating snacks, and watching anime on TV. It's times like those when I feel the most relaxed and happy.
  41. What's Your Recent Obsession/Facination: Drawing.
  42. Your Catchphrase: The word "Yabia". I tend to say "Yabia" instead of "Yabai" (Exclamation, like "Oh, my!", or "Oh, man"!) a lot.
  43. What A Habit You Can't Stop Doing: I constantly think about the bangs/fringes of my hair, so I find myself constantly touching and fidgeting with them.
  44. What Do You Do To Relax: I look at pictures cute animals; little birds, and alpacas, and they make me feel relaxed.
  45. What Do You Do For Good Luck: When I wanna get hyped up, I'd pick a song I like, like anime theme songs, and listen to them like this. I feel more energized that way, and I think it's what I do for good luck.
  46. An Item Precious To You: There's a seiyuu named Suzumura Kenichi (Shin Asuka in Gundam SEED Destiny and Ryutaros in Kamen Rider Den-O). I met him once and got an autograph on a CD that says "To Mayuyu". That made me so happy, and I'm holding on to it dearly.
  47. Where Do You Usually Buy Your Clothes: I rarely go shopping for clothes. If I see something I like while shopping around, I'll buy it. I'm like that.
  48. Any Clothes You Regret Buying: Such things I keep locked up, and never touch them ever again.
  49. Do You Wear Any Accesories: I don't wear any, really. The only one I occasionally wear is a cat cellphone pouch, which is worn around the neck.
  50. Are You More Bothered By Heat of Cold: Cold, I think.
  51. Are You the Indoor or Outdoor Type: DEFINITELY the indoor type. I spend most of my free time at home.
  52. Would You Rather Play or Watch Sports: In reality, I neither play nor watch them. I really can't do any of them.
  53. Rice or Bread: I love white rice, so it's definitely rice.
  54. What Dish Have You Made That's Been the Most Satisfying So Far: I made some Omurice. So, I think it's the most satisfying one (She CAN'T referring to the one she made during AKBINGO Episode 48, now can she?)
  55. What Did You Have For Dinner Last Night: Curry rice.
  56. What Job Would you Like to Try Out: There's this anime shop called "Animate". I'd like to try working there. Looks really fun.
  57. Who's Your Hero or Heroine as a Kid: I like (Super) Sentai. It was Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger back then. They had this female heroine GaoWhite, and I really liked her back then.
  58. Memorable Anime: There was this anime Kamichu! (AKA Teenage Goddess); the animation was really good and it had a peaceful feeling. I loved it back then, and even now, it still holds a special place in my heart.
  59. Memorable Song: "Seikan Hikou" sung by Ranka Lee, a character from the anime Macross Frontier. That's my most memorable song.
  60. A Dream You Vividly Remember: A strange monster appeared. I yelled and thought I must defeat it! I defeated it with my bare hands. And my nails broke off, and they really hurt. It was a really scary dream, so I still remember it vividly.
  61. Memorable Place: Before I was in AKB, I went to see Team K's performance. After that I went with my mom and sister to Minato Mirai for dinner. The night view there was really beautiful, so that's my most memorable place.
  62. Have You Ever Been Overseas on Vacation: Not on vacation, but for work, I've been to Beijing together with Team B... Tiananmen Square! That's the one! We took a photograph together there and it was really fun.
  63. Your Favorite Season: Of all the annual events, I really love Christmas. So because of Christmas, I like winter.
  64. The Last Time You Cried: At Budoukan, on the last day, when they were to announcing the teams reshuffling I cried out of nervousness.
  65. Something You Hate to Lose At: Being able to draw Anago in 8 seconds... Well, drawing, really...
  66. Something You Really Can't Do No Matter What: I really can't play any sports.
  67. Something You Think That Has to Change: I've been worrying if it's ok for me to stay an anime otaku forever.
  68. What's the First Thing You Do When You Wake Up in the Morning: I go and wash my face.
  69. What's the First Thing You Do When You Reach Home: I rinse and gargle my mouth.
  70. What Do You Do When You're Off Work and School: At home, I usually relax at living room watching anime, or I go buy some stuff at Animate. I also go to Nakano Broadway (A shopping mall with mostly shops for otaku like arcades, manga, anime, idol goods, music, toys, subculture specialty goods).
  71. What Websites Do You Frequent: I've been going to this site called "pixiv", where anyone can go and post pictures they've drawn. That site's really fascinating, so I go there almost everyday.
  72. Do You Surf the Net More Regularly on You PC or Cellphone: I do it quite regularly on my cellphone, but I prefer my computer so, I do it more often using my computer.
  73. Do You Think You Can Type Fast: I think I'm above than average on both the keyboard and cellphone.
  74. What's Your Favorite Smiley/Emoticon: The brackets with the happy eyes and the mouth looks like an Omega sign.
  75. What's Your Current Ringtone: For AKB members' emails, I use AKB-Idoling's Chuu Shiyouze.
  76. Favorite Song During Karaoke: I sing a lot of anime theme songs, but I like Nakagawa Shouko's "Sora Iro Days" best.
  77. What Kind of Car Would Come Pick You Up: A tiny little car.
  78. What Can A Guy Do That Would Make Your Heart Race: Well, I don't think there's anything... Ah, but in anime, there're many of those 2D characters who do.
  79. Personally, What Do You Look For in a Guy: Basically good and law-abiding, I guess.
  80. What Kind of Guy is Your Type: I wonder. I guess a guy who's tall... tall... kind... and an interesting fellow.
  81. Would You Rather Confess (Your Love), or Be Confessed to: I don't think I would... well, being confessed to would make me happy, so I'd rather be confessed to.
  82. How Would You Like to be Confessed to: For this kind of thing, I think it's best to meet in-person and say it.
  83. What Animal Do You Most Resemble: A lot of people say "chihuahua", but, Nacchan, Hirajima Natsumi is the only one that said, you know sting rays right, at aquariums and such? She said that I look like the back of a sting ray. I was like, "Hey, which part of me looks like a sting ray?" I found that really funny and I kinda like it.
  84. What "Taste" Do You Most Resemble: Chocolate-mint, please.
  85. Rate Yourself on a Scale of 10: If this is ten, then about here. Four? Four. I have certain weak points, so four, on a scale of ten.
  86. This Year's Best Event: That AKB managed to hold a concert at Nihon Budoukan. That's definitely this year's happiest event for me.
  87. This Year's Worst Event: Whenever I stay up late, I would be so sleepy during the day. So I would sometimes miss my stop on the train, it's kinda common, I guess, but that's my worst event of the year.
  88. If You Could Turn Back Time, Which Time Period Would You Return to: The 5th and 6th year of primary/elementary school was really fun for me, so the last few years of my primary/elementary school.
  89. Future Dream: In the end, I'd like to be an actress.
  90. Your Best Friend Among All the Members: Definitely Oota Aika, who's been with me since the audition's second round. I've been really best friends with Love-tan for the longest now.
  91. Funniest Event with Members: I was supposed to be in a Maid uniform with Nacchan (Hirajima Natsumi) when I received an e-mail from her. I think she intended to to type the word "ottori" (meaning quietly, or gently), but she typed "otori" (can mean to fall behind or bird). I was like "Eh!?" and realized it's a typo. I know it's dumb, but I found it funny, so let's be careful with typos next time!
  92. Anything You'd Like to Say to Any One Member on this Occasion: To Kashiwagi Yuki. I think she finds it troublesome, so she rarely reply my e-mails. I know it's troublesome, but please reply my e-mails.
  93. Which AKB Song Do You Find Yourself Unconsciously Humming: It's Iiwake Maybe. Yay.
  94. Your Best/Favorite Dance Steps: "Suki to Ieba Yokatta" in Team B's 4th Stage. The dance steps for that song's chorus is really fun, so I think that's my best dance.
  95. Your Worst/Least Favorite Dance Steps: There's this song where you make a wave-like dance move. I've been practicing since the beginning but I've never been able to do it well. Even now, I'm terrible at it. That's definitely my worst dance.
  96. Which Group's Song You'd Like to Try Out: Team K's "Maria". It's so cool, so I'd like to try it out once.
  97. A Secret in the Group: In Budoukan, we did this song "Blue Rose" for the unit reshuffling, we were supposed to kick the mic stand, and pull it back. We practiced a lot for it. We did! WE DID! We did practice a lot for it for that but we failed during the actual event.
  98. Which Costume for an AKB Song's Do You Think Looks Best on You: The costume for "Tengoku Yarou" in Team B's 4th Stage; it was a Shrine Priestess's costume. I think that's the one that best suits me.
  99. What is Team B to You: A place where I can relax and be myself. We'd talk and laugh together. It's really fun. Team B's the best!
  100. What is AKB to You: I'm usually a very quiet and reserved person. AKB's a really loud and cheerful place, so it allows me to take on a different character. It's really a great... great... great... Really great... I'm really grateful to be here.
For other informations you can like my FanPage: Mayu Watanabe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soul Eater Logo